Wednesday, January 13, 2010





~The Simple Woman's Daybook~


January 13,2010


FOR TODAY... from Karlene's Daybook


Outside my window... very cold and the snow is about a foot...


I am thinking... that this is a time in which we should be planning our future plants and design for our gardens...


I am thankful for... my family that is growing and enjoying a new adventure each day...


I am wearing... ski pants because they are thick and warm along with a red top and socks...


I am remembering... I am also enjoying this Daybook as I did it awhile back and lost track of doing it...Thank You for having this still today!


I am going... for test tomorrow and MRI in hopes of having a good report...


I am currently reading... Debbie Macomber " Angels at Christmas"...


I am hoping... the days to Bless everyone with God's Will...


On my mind... Is spending time on projects to get done and to also find the right four legged companion...


Noticing that... I want to make a collage of my Niko & Madi photos ( my 4 legged companions that have gone to heaven).


Pondering these words... Good Health & Happiness to All...


From the kitchen... a Turkey Soup that is cooking on the stove and smelling great...


Around the house... Christmas decorations that have to be pack up and move into storage...


One of my favorite things~Family, Photos, Love shared between us...


No comments:

Post a Comment