Monday, January 25, 2010


FOR TODAY... from Karlene’s Daybook

Outside my window...dark, windy and rain for today…
I am thinking...it is time to start cleaning out my pantry…
I am thankful for... my family, good health, God’s Love…
I am wearing...black t-top, blue jeans and bare foot…
I am remembering...how wonderful it was to talk to all of my family this weekend several times…
I am going... to start the laundry and get the beds changed…
I am currently reading... a book sent from our daughter and son-in-law called: Weird Arizona…
I am hoping... to get to the bottom of my magazine pile by week's end
On my mind... waiting to hear how our youngest granddaughter is with her fever…
Noticing that... time is going so fast and hoping I didn’t forget something that was important to do…
Pondering these words... Enjoy each and every day…

From the kitchen... having a cup of coffee…thinking of making white chili for dinner…perfect for a rainy day…
Around the house... I am getting the fabrics together for another quilt I want to make…hoping I have all that is needed…

One of my favorite things…Looking thru our photo albums remembering the time spent together…
From my picture journalOne of these puppies will be ours in 8 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment